"To develop a foundation in the specialty of medical toxicology in order to prepare the resident for a medical toxicology fellowship or a career in academic emergency medicine. The resident should gain experience in medical education and research project design and implementation within the field of toxicology"
- Accommodated Residents: 2
- Combination track? Yes (Research and Edu)
- Institutions: JHH
1. Develop proficiency in developing medical education programs focusing on topics in medical toxicology
2. Gain experience in design and implementation of a research project
3. Become familiar with the greater Medical Toxicology community
4. Gain proficiency in medical writing.
Resident seminars (lectures, small groups)
Web-based toxicology teaching modules (doing and creating)
Bench top research with William Clarke PhD
Chapter writing and revision for publications including Tintinalli, Goldfrank’sToxicologic Emergencies, UpToDate
Population based research with Bruce Anderson PharmD